Zoom releases updates frequently. It is important to manually check for updates regularly; don’t rely on Zoom to prompt you with updates.
There have been many updates and features added to Zoom over the past few months. Note that some of these features are still in BETA.
The following video provides a quick overview of the 20 most recent updates to Zoom. These updates include:
- Using a PowerPoint as a virtual background
- Share multiple windows without having to share your entire desktop
- Multiple users can share screens simultaneously
- Live auto captions can now be enabled!
- Participants can choose which breakout room to join
- Co-hosts can manage breakout rooms
- Enhanced audio and video touch-ups, filters, etc
- Gallery view can now show up to 49 participants on a screen
Watch the YouTube video here: