The College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) at UNC Greensboro is excited to announce the launch of its new and improved website at cas.uncg.edu.
This new digital space is part of UNCG’s larger website overhaul at www.uncg.edu, which launched its first-level pages in December 2022. You can read more about UNCG’s website project here.
The CAS website redesign was led by Simone Parker, previous web developer for CAS, and Elizabeth Keri, CAS’s director of communications.
While the site is still being fine-tuned, its overall goals are to:
- Demonstrate the breadth of CAS’s 27 departments and programs.
- Help prospective students find their ideal degree program and get excited about studying at UNCG and CAS.
- Share timely news and events.
- Match with uncg.edu’s overall look, feel, and information architecture.
- Showcase CAS’s selling points, including:
We hope these efforts lead to not only a more modern look, but also to a better user experience for prospective and current students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the larger community.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through potential issues in this new digital landscape. For pressing issues or concerns, please email Elizabeth Keri at [email protected].